Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cool Surprise

It has been a while. Sorry! Things have been a little crazy for us. Since I last posted we spent a week in Memphis, spent the next week dealing with Chicken Pox, and now things are calming down a little. I have plenty to share over the next couple of days.

Reese has an Aunt Linda and a Great Aunt Linda. To make it easy, I will refer to them as Reese's Aunt Linda (Bryan's sister) and Bryan's Aunt Linda (Nana's sister). Bryan's Aunt Linda lives just outside of Hershey, PA. Yesterday Reese got some really cool surprises from her. The stuff was so cool that I have to share.







Yes, we spell his name with an s just like the candy. Maybe people will get it right if we keep the t-shirt on him all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I know you haven't been on this blog in a while, but I was wondering if you still work for LearningRx. I'm just starting there as a trainer, and would really appreciate your advice. The program is pretty intimidating at first, but did it take you long to get used to it? Do you think it would be too time consuming to work there part time during a full time school semester?
    If you could just leave your reply on any of my blog posts, that would be great. Or, email me at erin0202@msn.com.

    Thanks!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete